Have you ever wondered why so many people are flocking to sunny Naples and are buying homes? There are many reasons to own a home in Naples, besides the the home appreciation, low property taxes and insurance, and elimination of major heating expenses. It's all about the lifestyle,and here are just a few of the many reasons that this s the hottest :-) growing area of the country:
1. Great Food: Conde Nast Traveler ranked Naples number 20 as one of the America’s Best Food Cities, surpassing Miami.
Jennifer M. Wood, author of that segment of an annual list, made the selection, declaring that”there is a food revolution happening in the Sunshine State’s southwestern quadrant, with Naples at the helm.”
2. Gorgeous High End Property Sales: Naples is also the in the Top 20 in the country for luxury listings and sales. Are they mostly retired CEOs and the like? Oh no:
Millennials under age 35 made up nearly 7 out of 10 of the high-net-worth individuals looking for a new home in the million-plus range, while Gen-Xers (those ages 35-49) comprised half.
The others that are near retirement made up 17%. And for other price ranges, the demographics are changing.
3. Jobs: With an explosive job growth due to jobs in construction, retail and healthcare, Naples Florida is the Top (#1) area in the country for the fastest rate (4.6%) forecasted to continue through 2017.
Many new residents will fuel the job pool as well as be the recipients of the multitude of goods and services available to all demographic groups.
4. Naples Residents are Happy!: In fact, they rank as the fourth-happiest city in the U.S. No other Florida town made the Top Ten list of the happiest places to live.
Why? Because factors such as mainly the availability of healthy choices and the satisfaction of giving. Spending time outside engaged in physical activities year round, enjoying local markets with the abundance of fresh foods, and engaging in the many social activities, are some of the factors that affect health, which impacts happiness. Naples has some wealthy residents who donate to the variety of charities and volunteer for community and city events. There is always something anyone can go “see and do.”
5. Unmatched Beaches: Two of the Best Sugar Sand Beaches in Florida: Delnor-Wiggins State Park was ranked no. 1 by tripping.com, with 199 acres and many activities including kayak rentals. The water is clear and a paradise for fishing, birdwatching, swimming, and more.
Clam Pass County Park was rated #3 with 35 acres of sprawling mangroves and pristine beach, just steps from the Naples Grande Hotel.
There are a variety of home styles and price ranges to choose from, and many homeowners start out part time until they are ready to relocate. So, how do you find your dream home? Let me show you how to be happy!